Friday, July 13, 2012

Columbia digging

Today the two of us went to Columbia for some record digging. We didn't really find much but I'll just chalk it up to our large collection making it harder to find rare and cool stuff. We are not giving up! Here's a few things we did find: 

 The White Stripes - Icky Thump picture disc
Side A has a really cool pic of Jack and Meg in their famous button outfits. 
 The White Stripes - Icky Thump picture disc 
Side B

 The White Stripes - The Big Three Killed My Baby
I picked this TMR re-release up for nothing. One day I'll own an original, until then this can be a place holder.

 Cream - Wheels of Fire
I bought this record a long time ago only to find that it had two side A's. I was very happy to come across this for $1. It's such a great live album and the closest I'll get to listening to Clapton. 

 Donovan - Slow Down World
Another really cool Donovan album to add to the pile. Can't beat a promo record for a dollar in great shape. 

 The Nearness of You - Dan and Dale

John Mayall - USA Union
Mr. Empty has been playing this record like crazy. It's really good and we will definitely be on the lookout for more John Mayall records. 

Josh White - The Beginning Volume 2
I was very excited to find this at Manifest Records. The prices for Josh White records are usually pretty crazy so I was glad that I could get this for only 3 bucks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment