Monday, March 25, 2013

Bargin Priced LPs

The Best of - Judy Garland
Possibly paid around 2 bucks for this double lp of hits. Judy was my Aunt Barbara's favorite so this album has a special place in my heart.  
Crispin Hellion Glover - The Big Problem?
Glover takes a leaf out of Morrison's book on this one, spoken word, unreleased songs, and crazy sounds. It ever has a Charles Manson song on it. Spooky.
Th Best of - Donovan
One of the many comps to sell Donovan on Hickory 

Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair
For awhile I was hearing this Head Over Heels all over the place; in stores, on the radio, Donnie Darko.... It was a no brainer to buy this album. 

Rhinoceros - Rhinoceros 
70's psych on Elektra album that I took a chance on for $5. It's not bad, it's not good but the cover is out of this world and continues to gatefold. 

The Simon Sisters
Early album featuring Carly with her sister Lucy before she was famous. Together the two sing really cute songs for kids. I'll hang on this album for my kids one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment